The team has reached another very important milestone in the development of the project.
A few days ago, the partners met again for another online working meeting to discuss the progress of the TOOLKIT to support people to create inclusive workplaces for people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) without learning disabilities.
Partners reviewed the progress from the beginning and discussed the content of the toolkit based on the work completed and the objectives set by the team.
During the working meeting, partners also agreed on the next steps and dissemination of the project, which is crucial after the toolkit is completed.
We have managed to cover all the important topics and how to implement them.
Here are some highlights:
- In-depth information on the benefits of working with people with ASD.
- Developing a set of tools for companies to create a neurodiverse work environment.
- Breaking down stereotypes.
- Building quality links between businesses and people with ASD.
- Preparing professionals to help in the integration process.
Stay tuned and follow us on our FB page.